The 31 Best Sushi Restaurants in America
- Sushi Kashiba. Seattle, Washington.
- Sushi Nakazawa. New York, New York.
- Sushi Ota. San Diego, California.
- Sushi Ran. Sausalito, California.
- Sushi Taro. Washington, DC.
- Tomo. Atlanta, Georgia.
- Toni’s Sushi Bar. Miami, Florida.
- Uchi. Austin, Texas.
- 1 Where in the US has the best sushi?
- 2 Which city has the best sushi in the world?
- 3 Where is the best sushi outside of Japan?
- 4 Where is the best place in the world to get sushi?
- 5 Does LA have good sushi?
- 6 Does Colorado have good sushi?
- 7 Who is the best sushi chef?
- 8 What country is known for sushi?
- 9 Why is Jiro’s restaurant famous?
Where in the US has the best sushi?
The Best Sushi in America
- #8 Hatsuhana, New York City.
- #7 Nobu, Las Vegas.
- #6 Urasawa, Los Angeles.
- #5 Morimoto, Philadelphia.
- #4 Sushi Nakazawa, New York City.
- #3 O-Ya, Boston.
- #2 Sushi Yasuda, New York City.
- #1 Masa, New York City.
Which city has the best sushi in the world?
Even though sushi is a food that originated in Japan, good sushi can be found all over the world. 10 Of The Best Sushi Restaurants In The World
- 1 Komuro – Tokyo, Japan.
- 2 Akiko’s – San Francisco, California.
- 3 Sushi Sora – Tokyo, Japan.
- 4 Masa – New York City, New York.
Where is the best sushi outside of Japan?
9 Best Places To Eat Sushi Outside Japan
- 1 – Seoul, South Korea.
- 2 – Hong Kong.
- 3 – Manila, Philippines.
- 4 – Lima, Peru.
- 5 – São Paulo, Brazil.
- 6 – Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 7 – Vancouver, Canada.
- 8 – Seattle, US.
Where is the best place in the world to get sushi?
Owned and operated by Jiro Ono and the only sushi chef in the world to earn 1-2-3 Michelin stars, Sukiyabashi Jiro is renowned as the “World’s Top Sushi Restaurant.” Grab a stool at the small, intimate sushi bar and watch Ono master his knife, and serve you up the most phenomenal tasting treats!
Does LA have good sushi?
Ask which city has the best sushi in the country, and any toro fiend will tell you: L.A., obviously. In Valley strip malls, Little Tokyo plazas and swanky Beverly Hills dining rooms, you’ll find some of the freshest fish in town perfected by sushi chefs who’ve practiced their craft for years.
Does Colorado have good sushi?
We may be in a landlocked state, but Denver’s sushi game is no joke. Yes, really good sushi can happen in Denver. Embrace the absurdity that is life and set yourself free. Here are 15 of our favorite spots around town.
Who is the best sushi chef?
Jiro Ono (小野 二郎, Ono Jirō, born 27 October 1925) is a Japanese chef and owner of Sukiyabashi Jiro, a Japanese sushi restaurant in Ginza, Chūō, Tokyo, Japan. Ono is regarded by his contemporaries as one of the greatest living sushi craftsmen and is credited with innovating methods used in modern sushi preparation.
What country is known for sushi?
The concept of sushi was likely introduced to Japan in the ninth century, and became popular there as Buddhism spread. The Buddhist dietary practice of abstaining from meat meant that many Japanese people turned to fish as a dietary staple.
Why is Jiro’s restaurant famous?
The restaurant opened in 1965 and boasts one of the world’s oldest chefs, Jiro Ono, who is 94 years old and established the successful sushi spot. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest sushi chefs alive.