- At Hapa Sushi, the work environment is upbeat and enjoyable.
- The management was excellent, but we were overstaffed at the time, so I was unable to work the hours that I desired.
- It was extremely simple to cover all of the sifts, which was a huge plus.
- The cuisine was the most enjoyable aspect of the work.
- We received a substantial discount, even when we visited with friends outside of business hours.
What is a hapa sushi?
″Hapa″ refers to poor sushi that has been smothered in copious amounts of sauce and tempura and then given an obnoxious moniker in hopes that consumers would overlook the poor quality of the sushi because it is labeled ″orgasm″ or ″xxx.″
What does Hapa mean on Yelp?
Hapa comes from the Hawaiian phrase that refers to a harmonious combination of Asian and American cultures.. Until now, no one has raised any questions about Hapa Sushi Grill and Sake Bar on the Yelp website.
What does Hapa mean?
- ‘Hapa’ is a phrase taken from the Hawaiian language that depicts a harmonious fusion of Asian and American cultures.
- … Until now, no one has raised any questions about Hapa Sushi Grill and Sake Bar on the Yelp website.
- Because we value your trust above all else, companies cannot pay to have their reviews altered or removed.
- More information is available here: http://www.cnn.com/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/cnn/c Begin your review of Hapa Sushi Grill and Sake Bar by clicking here.
What to eat at Hapa?
We had the miso soup (which was really salty), some sushi rolls (which were cooked to order), and the teriyaki bowl (very generous size). The flavors were fine, and the service was friendly and the atmosphere was welcoming. The town of Hapa is overrated, I’ll say it again.